Eucalyptus Essential Oil
100 % pure Eucalyptus oil
Latin name:Eucalyptus Globulus
Application:for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Insect bites:to drop mix of essential oil with ether (1:1) on affected area of skin;
- Common massage, segmental:4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- Diffuser:1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water;
- Aroma lamp:4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for square of 15 m2;
- Cosmetics enrichment:4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
- Common aroma bath:7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Caution:For external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- The 100% Natural Eucalyptus essential oils can be best used for Beauty, Health, Hair, Face and Body care and has a positive effect on your Well-being!
- Pure Essential oils Eucalyptus are widely used: for Aromatization of rooms, for Yoga, for Mood Improvement, when taking Aromatic Bath, for Sauna, for Inhalations, Massage, for improving properties of Beauty products, for Hair and Skin Care as well as many other areas of application.
- Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil can be mixed with other Essential or Base Carrier Oils. For more details please refer to the works on aromatherapy. Oil without synthetic additives, preservatives, colorants! Only 100% pure and natural oils.
- The use of natural and pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil - formula for your health, health of your skin, face, hair, hand and foot skin, as well as body skin.
- Make the right choice and protect your Health and Beauty.