Sweet Orange essential oil - 1.7oz
Natural:100 % pure oil
Latin name:Citrus Sinensis
Ingredients INCI:Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed
Aroma:light, warm, sweet, spicy and refreshing.
Aromatika’s essential orange oil not only has a calming effect, it also works refreshingly. In addition, the essential orange oil has a positive effect on dry skin and has a strengthening effect. Very suitable for oily skin, because this cleans and narrows the pores. Orange oil is also used to reduce cellulite and helps against dandruff and dry hair.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Common massage, segmental:1-2 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil;
- Diffuser:1-3 drops per 1-2 litres of water;
- Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water for a square of 15 m2;
- Cosmetics enrichment:1-2 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.);
- Common aroma bath:7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cups of milk, cream or sea salt).
Caution:for external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing. Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- You will love Sweet Orange Essential Oil - this light, sweet and sour and sunny aroma with delicious summer notes instantly raise a good mood!
- Aroma of Sweet Orange - copes with fatigue, relieves anxiety and anxiety, eliminates insomnia, is used for aromatherapy, diffusers, massage, Freshen Rooms
- Sweet Orange Oil in cosmetology - is an effective restorative for the skin, promotes elasticity and reduces wrinkles, whitens and protects, evens out skin tone, has an anti-cellulite effect
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil is perfect for use in homemade soaps, candles, perfumery, Cosmetics, Bath Bombs, Slime making and both skin & Hair care items
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil can be mixed with other essential or base oils. Make the right choice and let Nature take care of your beauty!