Wheat germ oil
Ingredients INCI: Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil
Origin country: USA
The natural wheat oil contains high levels of vitamins E, minerals and proteins that strengthen the skin and stimulate the blood circulation.
The oil nourishes the dry and torn skin. In addition, the oil helps prevent stretch marks.
The wheat germ oil has a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, healing, antitoxic, moisturizing, soothing, tonic and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Oil effects on the skin:
– By using the wheat germ oil facial, it stimulates the cell renewal process and helps to improve significantly the appearance and state of both dry and oily skin;
– Has a good softening, moistening and nourishing effect which makes it irreplaceable when taking care of dry, rough and flaky skin.
– Contributes to the skin resurfacing, helps to tighten face contours, smoothest wrinkles on the face and generally strengthens the skin tone.
– Perfectly tones, refreshes, and tempers any skin type, and improves the color of face.
– Moreover, the wheat germ oil can be used for eye skin nourishment and as well as when taking care of lips in order to soften dry, cracked or wind-burned lips.
It is perfectly suitable for the following use:
- Lip care
- Nail care
- After-tanning agent
- Hair and head skin care
Ways of using:
can be used as a pure agent, in massage mixtures with other oils, as basic oil for mixtures with essential oils, for the enrichment of cosmetics (shampoo, cream, mask).
Detailed information can be obtained by using cosmetics and aromatherapy books.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.