100% pure & natural essential oil
Latin name: Citrus Bergamia
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Italy
Aroma: light, smoky-bitter, sharp, refined, refreshing, mysterious. Reminded you of an orange or lemon scent with light floral notes.
The essential bergamot oil has a calming effect and improves mood. This strengthens the concentration and creative thinking ability.
Ideal for oily and combination skin strengthens hair, regulates the sebaceous glands and makes enlarged pores smaller. Evens and improves the skin color gives a healthy glow.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
The Essential Bergamot Oil is recommended to be used in combination with the following oils:
lemon, lavender, juniper, nutmeg, geranium oil as well as with citrus oils.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.