Cedarwood Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Cedrus Atlantica
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Morocco
Aroma: Cedarwood oil is a strong woody oil with a soothing and purifying effect.
The smell of cedar oil has a calming effect, improves mental performance and physical activity.
Cedar wood has an excellent soothing and rejuvenating effect on the skin, and has a very positive effect on pimples and acne.
In addition to the skin, the essential cedar oil has a beneficial effect on the hair. It stimulates growth, making the hair silky and a natural shine.
Cedarwood oil can be very well in combination with the following essential oils; Bergamot, lemon, eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, rosemary and orange.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.