Dwarf pine oil
100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Pinus Mugo
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: Oostenrijk
Extraction method: by steam distillation from pine needles
Aroma: woody, resinous, cool and has a fresh balsamic softwood aroma.
The essential dwarf pine essential oil has a positive effect on your mood and sleep. The softwood aroma calms and relaxes.
The dwarf pine oil also has a positive effect on the hair and is commonly added to shampoos, conditioners and balms. The dwarf pine oil is also used to strengthen the nails.
The essential oil has a characteristic smell, which can be used in combination with wellness. Combine the oil with your bathing experience or sauna.
The dwarf pine oil can perfectly be used in combination with the following essential oils; clove, cedar, cypress, cinnamon, lavender, myrtle, rosemary, thyme, tea tree and eucalyptus.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.