Fir needle essential oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Pini Sibiricum
Ingredients INCI: Abies Sibirica Needle Oil
Origin country: Russia
The pleasant smell of the fir needle oil can be combined with deodorising properties and makes it ideal for use in baths and saunas.
Fir needle oil can perfectly combined with essential oils such as juniper, rosemary, bergamot, lime, lemon, citronella and nutmeg.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.