100% pure & natural essential oil
Latin name: Oleum Citrus Paradisi
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: South Africa
Aroma: The fresh citrus scent of grapefruit essential oil, Citrus Paradisi, is very similar to the smell of the orange, but is slightly spicier.
The essential grapefruit oil soothes, relieves irritation and improves mood. This can be used as an immune stimulant, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic oil.
Grapefruit essential oil is used in aromatherapy, among others, in slow digestion, acne, blocked skin, cellulite, stiffness, cold, oily skin, tension, headaches, fatigue and spring fatigue.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
The grapefruit oil can perfectly be used in combination with essential oils of lemon, palmarosa, bergamot, neroli, rosemary, cypress, lavender, geranium and cardamom.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.