Lavender Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Lavandulae
Ingredients INCI: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
Origin country: Bulgaria
Use lavender oil for the ultimate aroma sensation. You can spread the lavender scent in your home via potpourri, an aroma lamp, aroma diffuser, odor stone or humidifier. Even through the vacuum cleaner (bag) and in floor soap.
The essential oil of lavender also has strong soothing properties and helps to combat stress, bad mood and fatigue.
Do you have allergic rashes, bumps or red rashes? A few drops of lavender oil can help. The rash will disappear within 30 minutes!
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
Combine the lavender oil with the following essential oils to get the maximum therapeutic properties: geranium, patchouli, pine, clove, tea tree, cypress, lemon, incense, cedar wood, and rosemary.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.