Lemon Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Limonis
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Limon Fruit Oil
Origin country: Italy
Aroma: a fantastic fruity smell of fresh lemons, fresh, cool and bitter.
The essential lemon oil helps with the removal of waste and is also a powerful source of vitamin C.
Lemon oil is known as an excellent oil to support digestive problems. It can help with heartburn, gas formation and blockages.
By regularly drinking water with a few drops of lemon oil, helps the intestines to remove waste products and purifies the blood.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
The lemon oil contains a high level of vitamin C, which stimulates the immune systems.
The lemon oil supports the liver in the processing of our waste products.
Lemon essential oil can be used in combination with other essential oils such as ylang-ylang, ginger, lavender, incense, juniper, chamomile, cedar, and eucalyptus.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.