100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: Moldova
The oregano essential oil has an antiseptic, strong bactericidal, analgesic effect; improves mood, eliminates increased fatigue, drowsiness, numbs and regenerates the damaged skin.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
The Oregano essential oil can be mixed well with other essential and base oils.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.