Patchouli Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Pogostemon Cablin
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Indonesia.
Aroma: Patchouli creates a dreamy, warm atmosphere.
Patchouli oil generates mental and physical energy, intensifies intuition, promotes concentration and improves the perception.
An interesting property of patchouli is that the oil has a stimulating effect at low doses and a calming effect at high doses.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
In aromatherapy, patchouli is used for many different purposes and has many benefits: depression and anxiety, itching, acne / youth pimples, athlete’s foot, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, scars, cellulitis, frigidity, stress, wrinkles, eczema and fever.
Patchouli oil can be well combined with essential oils such as bergamot, clove, geranium, jasmine, ginger, lavender, incense, lemongrass, juniper and cedar.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.