Pine needle essential oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Pinus Sylvestris
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Austria
Aroma: soft, fresh, spicy and woody.
Pine oil can be very well mixed with shampoos, conditioning and different types of balms. The oil is well known providing extra strength to the hair and removing dandruff.
The pleasant scent of pine oil is good in combination with deodorising properties and makes it ideal for use in baths and saunas.
Pine oil can be perfectly combined with essential oils such as juniper, rosemary, bergamot, lime, lemon, citronella and nutmeg.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.