Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Name: Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Citrus Sinensis
Ingredients INCI: Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed
Origin country: Brasil
Aroma light, warm, sweet, spicy and refreshing.
Aromatika’s essential orange oil not only has a calming effect, it also works refreshingly. This can alleviate fatigue and help against insomnia.
In addition, the essential orange oil has a positive effect on dry skin and has a strengthening effect.
Very suitable for oily skin, because this cleans and narrows the pores. Orange oil is also used to reduce cellulite and helps against dandruff and dry hair.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
Orange oil stimulates the recovery of dry skin and moisturizes the hair. Orange oil works perfectly in combination with lavender, geranium, jasmine, patchouli, rosemary, eucalyptus and lemon.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of a base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.