100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Thymus Vulgaris
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: Austria
Aroma: strong, warm, sweet, oily, spicy-herbaceous, with a hint of moist woody bark.
Effect: reduce fatigue, improve memory and concentration, and increases the ability to concentrate.
The thyme oil is the perfect oil to strengthen the scalp and has a cleansing effect on the hair.
The thyme oil can perfectly be used in combination with the following essential oils; bergamot, ginger, cedar, cypress, lavender, lemongrass, lemon, marjoram, mandarin, melissa, juniper, mint, rosemary, tea tree, lemon and eucalyptus.
Extraction method: by steam distillation of the above-ground flowering part of the thyme or the herb of the thyme.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.