Ylang-ylang Essential Oil
Latin name: Cananga Odorata
Origin country: Madagascar.
Aroma: The Ylang-ylang oil is a pale yellow, slightly tough oil with a sweet floral scent that resembles jasmine and hyacinth.
Ylang-ylang is known as a soothing oil that helps to relax, and reduce stress. For people who are constantly under stress, a bath with Ylang-ylang is very relaxing and recommended.
The aroma oil is effective for softening, hydration and rejuvenation of the skin and gives your hair a shine. The oil is considered an ideal oil for the prevention of aging and hypersensitive or porous skin.
Ylang-ylang is suitable for every skin type. The oil has a normalizing and stabilizing effect on both a greasy and dry skin.
Ylang-ylang works perfectly in combination with essential oils of rosewood, jasmine and bergamot.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.