Rose water 250 ml
Country of origin: Bulgaria
Application: cleanser and toner for Skin, Hair, Face, Scalp, Body
Ingredients INCI: Rosa Damascena
Aromatika’s rose water has a restoring effect (it strengthens the metabolism and therefore slows the aging process), moisturizes (regulates the water balance of the skin), anti-inflammatory (heals the small wounds, without leaving a trace) effect.
It softens and rejuvenates the skin, improves elasticity and suppleness, helps against stretch marks and scars, normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands, that gives the skin a beautiful and even color. The rose water is a mild natural tonic and an indispensable product for the care of the area around the eyes. It is used for manicures and pedicures, as well as added in the bath.
Your order will be shipped by DHL.
Delivery time is 3-5 days.
Shipping costs: £1.77
100% rose water / Natural Rosewater.
The properties of rose water were already known in ancient Egypt and Rome. The Romans added rose water to their bath and drinking water, in order to obtain a wonderfully rejuvenating effect. Rose water was the most popular cosmetic of Cleopatra, Nefertiti.
Rose cosmetic water
- 100% natural product obtained by hydro- distillation of rose flowers.
- Has rejuvenating and regenerating properties: slowing down the aging process;
- Enhances skin elasticity; regulates skin moisture balance;
- Has anti-inflammatory action; normalizes sebum secretion;
- Provides mattifying effect and skin smoothing; promotes healthy complexion;
- Is perfect for skin around eyes;
- Can be used as additive to nail and foot baths.
Caution: For external use. Must be individually tested. If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.
Storage conditions: Keep tightly closed. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep at the temperature not higher than +25C. Avoid direct sunlight.