Cinnamon bark oil
100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: India
Aroma: strong, pleasant, resistant to ointment, tangy, sweet, warm, comfortable and soft.
Characteristics: The cinnamon bark oil improves mood, concentration and the memory. The essential oil is a known remedy against hair loss. The pure cinnamon oil has anti-oxidant and anti-cellulite effects.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of a base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.