100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Cymbopogon winterianus
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: China
Aroma: fresh, trend-setting, with the greasy and woody lemon.
The citronella oil improves the mood, the concentration and reduces stress.
The oil is known as a good antiseptic, as the oil has a stimulating effect on the human immune system.
The oil is a perfect natural resource to prevent aging and a dry skin. The oil tints, renews, rejuvenates the skin and tightens the pores.
The Essential Bergamot Oil is recommended to be used in combination with the following oils:
lemon, lavender, juniper, nutmeg, geranium oil as well as with citrus oils.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.