Clove bud oil
100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical name: Eugenia caryophyllus
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Country of origin: Indonesia
Aroma: mild, fresh, silent, light, pure, flowery, as with fresh lavender blossoms with a wooden nut.
The essential clove bud oil has a tonic, soothing, antiseptic and deodorizing properties. The clove oil works perfectly against acne problems, and also works well against problems with oily skin. The oil can also be used as a repellent against mosquitoes and moths.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.