Geranium Essential Oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Pelargonium graveolens
Origin country: Egypt
The Geranium oil is fresh, sweet, greasy and has a clear fruit aroma, comparable to the smell of roses with a mint flavor nuance.
The oil has a calming effect and can be used for skin care as geranium contracts the skin tissue and detoxifies.
Geranium is considered a female oil and can therefore be used to treat premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms.
Rose Geranium Oil can be used very well together in combination with the following oils: Citronella, lemon balm, lemon, sage, basil, cypress, myrtle, camomile, pine, mint, sandal and tea-tree oil.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.