100% pure & natural essential oil
Latin name: Citrus Aurantifolia
Volume: 10 ml (0.33 oz)
Origin country: Mexico
Aroma: It has a light yellow or yellow-green liquid with a fresh, sweet lemon scent taste that can be compared to the smell of fresh fruit.
Lime has a refreshing and invigorating effect on the mind skin. Lime oil is used in aromatherapy to rejuvenate the skin, eliminates rashes and cleanses oily skin.
Lime oil has a mild effect and can therefore also be used in children, e.g. to strengthen the immune system.
Lime oil is easy to combine with aromatic oils such as citronella, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lavandin, neroli, rosemary, sage, sweet orange, vetiver, ylang-ylang.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.