Mandarin Essential Oil
100 % Pure & Natural Oil
Latin name: Citrus reticulate
Origin country: Italy
Aroma: Sweet, powerful and fresh.
The mandarin oil is ideal for an older and aging skin. Regular use helps to regain elasticity of the skin, stimulates the skin and smoothes out premature wrinkles.
In addition, the smell of mandarin oil helps to improve the mood, and concentration.
Also many children find the smell of mandarin essential oil very pleasant what makes the oil ideal for your kids.
It is the ideal oil for expectant mothers, babies and younger children. The oil has a calming effect on children that are easily distracted, hectic and nervous.
Lemon essential oil can be used in combination with other essential oils such as lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, lime, lemon, as well as spicy oils such as nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.