100% pure & natural essential oil
Botanical Name: Myrtus communis
Volume: 10 ml
Country of origin: Tunisia
Aroma: fresh, pure, soft, spiritual, grassy, spicy.
Application: The myrtle essential oil has cleansing and moisturizing properties which is suitable for all skin types.
The oil is most effective for the care of greasy skin (narrows pores) and skin that is prone to acne.
In addition, the oil cleanses the hair and strengthen it, which contributes to faster growth.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Vegan – no additives – no preservatives – gluten-free – not tested on animals – from AROMATIKA.
Storage conditions: Keep closed under a temperature no higher than + 25 ° C in a place that is not accessible to children. Protect from direct sunlight.
Precautions: Only for external use. Must be tested individually. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.