Peppermint essential oil
Natural: 100 % pure oil
Latin name: Oleum Menthae piperitae
Ingredients INCI: Mentha Peperita Oil
Origin country: India
Aroma: very strong, dominant, fresh, mint, with a camphor accent.
The peppermint essential oil has a long history in supporting our body with digestive problems. Add 1 drop of tea or water to support proper digestion.
Peppermint oil helps with mental fatigue, reduces the state of tension, refreshes and stimulates. Peppermint oil is also used for anti-dandruff, oily hair and the scalp. Good for dull, sensitive, brittle hair and hair loss.
Peppermint oil can very well used in combination with other essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus and lemon.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.