sandalwood 5 ml
Origin India, Santalum Album Wood Oil.
Obtained through a long-time distillation with the high-pressure steam of milled and moistened sandalwood.
Fragrance: elegant, saturated, mild, delicate, exotic, misty and musky, sweet and woody, balmy, delicate.
Additional info: provides prominent calming and relaxing action, helps mitigate fatigue and anxiety. Woody odour of sandalwood enhances mood and boosts creativity. It is a great aroma for meditation and an aphrodisiac, too. Most beneficial in hair, face, and body care if added cosmetics.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of a base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.