Tea Tree essential oil
Ingredients INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil
Natural: 100% natural and pure oil
Origin country: Australian
For beauty: The Tea Tree oil strengthens the hair, dissolves dandruff and helps against acne.
For health and healing: The Tea Tree oil is a well-known antibacterial oil, is antiseptic and insect repellent.
Mentally and emotionally: It relieves mental stress, purifies the mind and body of emotional wounds. The oil has a calming, stabilizing effect and helps with anxiety.
Application: for aromatherapy and oil enrichment of beauty aids.
Ways of using, dosage:
– Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
– Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
– Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
– Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
– Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).
Further detailed information on the usages of essential oils can be obtained in aromatherapy literature.
For external use only. Must be individually tested and contact with eyes should be avoided at any time.
If oil gets into eyes, rinse them with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.