Lemon essential oil
Aroma: the fantastic fruity smell of fresh lemons, fresh, cool, bitter.
Characteristics:it is widely used for nervousness, depressed mood, apathy, headaches; it helps to mitigate fatigue, increase attention, appetite; also, it is used for viral respiratory infections, for fading and oily skincare, for emasculation, antidandruff, hair and nails care, anti-cellulite effect.
Health and beauty:
Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
Why Lemon Essential Oil?
Best Lemon Essential Oil uses tension relief, headache, increased attention, good sleep, anti-cellulite effect, freshen rooms, home fragrances, best for beauty, aromatherapy, relax, massage, wellness, diffuser, aroma lamps, hair antidandruff, loss, growth, nails care. And have various valuable and healing qualities.
The Lemon oil can perfectly be used for the following application:
Mix with massage oil
Essential oil diffuser
- Aroma bath
Use of Lemon oils:
- For massage: add 1–2 drops to 15 ml of base oil or any other massage oil.
- Moisturizer: 1–3 drops per 1–2 liters of water.
- Aroma lamp: add 4–7 drops to 15 ml of water per 15 sq m of room space.
- Cosmetics: add 1–2 drops of oil to 15 ml of base oil or cream, shampoo, gel, mask, liquid soap, etc.
- Aromatherapy bath: mix 7–10 drops of oil with bath salt, milk, gel, foam, or other emulsifier and dissolve in water.
Caution: for external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing.
Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.