Orange essential oil
Why Orange essential oil?
The aroma of Sweet Orange - copes with fatigue, relieves anxiety and anxiety, eliminates insomnia, is used for aromatherapy, diffusers, massage, Freshen Rooms Sweet Orange Oil in cosmetology - is an effective restorative for the skin, promotes elasticity and reduces wrinkles, whitens and protects, evens out skin tone, has an anti-cellulite effect
Health and beauty:
Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
The Orange essential oil can perfectly be used for the following application:
Mix with massage oil
Essential oil diffuser
- Aroma bath
Use of Orange essential oil:
- For massage: add 1–2 drops to 15 ml of base oil or any other massage oil.
- Moisturizer: 1–3 drops per 1–2 liters of water.
- Aroma lamp: add 4–7 drops to 15 ml of water per 15 sq m of room space.
- Cosmetics: add 1–2 drops of oil to 15 ml of base oil or cream, shampoo, gel, mask, liquid soap, etc.
- Aromatherapy bath: mix 7–10 drops of oil with bath salt, milk, gel, foam, or other emulsifier and dissolve in water.
Caution: for external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing.
Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.