Fir needle essential oil
Latin name: Oleum Pini Sibiricum
Ingredients INCI: Abies Sibirica Needle Oil
Aroma: pure, fresh, cool, rich, spicy, harsh, balsamic, resinous, pine, reminds the smell of fresh pine forest.
Fir needle oil comes from a pine tree. By evaporating the fir needle oil, it provides a fresh, healthy atmosphere.
Ways of using, dosage:
- Common massage, segmental: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of vegetable base oil
- Diffuser: 1-3 drops per 1-2 liters of water
- Aroma lamp: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of water per 15 m2
- Cosmetics enrichment: 4-7 drops per 15 ml of base (cream, shampoo, gel, liquid soap, etc.)
- Common aroma bath: 7-10 drops previously mixed with the emulsifier (1 / 4-1 / 3 cup of milk, cream or sea salt).