Orange essential oil
Aroma:light, warm, sweet, spicy, and refreshing.
Aromatika’s essential orange oil not only has a calming effect, it also works refreshingly. In addition, the essential orange oil has a positive effect on dry skin and has a strengthening effect. Very suitable for oily skin, because this cleans and narrows the pores. Orange oil is also used to reduce cellulite and helps against dandruff and dry hair.
Why Orange essential oil?
The aroma of Sweet Orange - copes with fatigue, relieves anxiety and anxiety, eliminates insomnia, is used for aromatherapy, diffusers, massage, Freshen Rooms Sweet Orange Oil in cosmetology - is an effective restorative for the skin, promotes elasticity and reduces wrinkles, whitens and protects, evens out skin tone, has an anti-cellulite effect
Health and beauty:
Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
The Orange essential oil can perfectly be used for the following application:
Mix with massage oil
Essential oil diffuser
- Aroma bath
Use of Orange essential oil:
- For massage: add 1–2 drops to 15 ml of base oil or any other massage oil.
- Moisturizer: 1–3 drops per 1–2 liters of water.
- Aroma lamp: add 4–7 drops to 15 ml of water per 15 sq m of room space.
- Cosmetics: add 1–2 drops of oil to 15 ml of base oil or cream, shampoo, gel, mask, liquid soap, etc.
- Aromatherapy bath: mix 7–10 drops of oil with bath salt, milk, gel, foam, or other emulsifier and dissolve in water.
Caution: for external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing.
Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.