Pine scotch essential oil
Why Pine scotch essential oil?
Natural Pine Scotch oil uses in aromatherapy, cosmetology, beauty, and health. Essential Oils Pine contains no synthetic components, preservatives, or coloring pigments. Pure Pine essential oils are widely used: for aromatizing rooms, for improving mood, taking a fragrant bath, for bath and sauna, for massage, for improving the properties of cosmetics, for hair, skincare, and many other uses.
Health and beauty:
Treat your health and beauty with special care with the help of natural essential oils.
The Pine scotch essential oil can perfectly be used for the following application:
Mix with massage oil
Essential oil diffuser
- Aroma bath
Use of Pine scotch essential oil:
- For massage: add 1–2 drops to 15 ml of base oil or any other massage oil.
- Moisturizer: 1–3 drops per 1–2 liters of water.
- Aroma lamp: add 4–7 drops to 15 ml of water per 15 sq m of room space.
- Cosmetics: add 1–2 drops of oil to 15 ml of base oil or cream, shampoo, gel, mask, liquid soap, etc.
- Aromatherapy bath: mix 7–10 drops of oil with bath salt, milk, gel, foam, or other emulsifier and dissolve in water.
Caution: for external use. Must be individually tested. Avoid overdosing.
Avoid contact with eyes. If oil gets into the eyes, rinse them with plenty of water.